Massachusetts Dermatology Associates
– Hi, I’m Deborah Cummins.
– And I’m Jordan Cummins.
– We’re dermatologists here at Massachusetts Dermatology Associates.
– And our goal here at Mass Derm is to provide the best possible patient care, but in a kind and welcoming environment. I think the real key to our success and accomplishing that really comes down to our team. We have an amazing group of physicians, with not only excellent credentials, but they’re also extremely caring physicians who work really hard to provide for the needs of each of their patients.
– We take great care in having and fostering the greatest staff, I think, that not only just get the logistics taking care of but really care. One of our strengths is the broad range of services that we provide here, it’s really the full spectrum of what you might hope for in a dermatology practice. So from things like skin cancer, which we have lot of expertise in to other areas like psoriasis and eczema, where we too, I think, have an incredibly strong program, to even things that are less common to vitiligo and other conditions that are really disabling for patients, but it’s hard to find people who have the breadth of knowledge and experience to be able to manage these challenging conditions.
– Patients have voiced to me that they feel really well cared for because they know that they’re entire skin care plan is going to be provided for right here, in one place. They know that because we have a range of experienced dermatologists here, we’re able to provide for them, whether they need surgery, whether they need light treatments, whatever it is that they may need, we’ll be able to help them out.
– If you’d like to learn more about the physicians at Massachusetts Dermatology Associates and the services that we provide, feel free to look through our website.
– Or give a call to us and one of our receptionists will be happy to take your call and answer any questions that you may have. Thank you.
“We are delighted to announce that we are accepting new patients.”